When we started photography three years ago, we didn’t know so much about cameras, we were travelling by going only to National Parks to see the wildlife, we were taking pictures but we kept it simple.
After a while we thought, why not to combine the passion with photography and take pictures for sharing with the world but not only this, also for capturing the moments that mother nature was giving us, this is how Nature Captured was born.
We did a lot research, which cameras brand are the best, which lenses and also the accessories, it was difficult to choose between the two best, Nikon and Canon.
We found a lot of critiques, positives and negatives on the both brands which it made harder to choose but we had to make a choice, so we decided to choose Nikon and we haven’t regreted at all, but we are sure that Canon do the job very well too.
So let’s list our gear, it will give you an idea.
- 2 NIKON D5
- 1 NIKON D500
- 1 NIKON D4s
- 1 NIKON D810
- 2 NIKON D7100
- AF-S NIKKOR 600MM F/4E FL ED VR
- AF-S NIKKOR 200-400MM F/4G ED VR II
- AF-S NIKKOR 80-400MM F/4.5-5.6 G ED VR
- AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-300MM F/3.5-5.6G ED VR
- AF-S NIKKOR 14-24MM F/2.8G ED (1.7X)
- 2 AF-S TELECONVERTER TC-14E III
- AF-S NIKKOR 70-200MM F/2.8G ED VR II
- AF-S NIKKOR 24-70MM F/2.8E ED VR
- AF-S NIKKOR 50MM F/1.8G
- AF-S DX NIKKOR 12-24MM f/4G IF-ED
- STEREO MICROPHONE ME-1
- WIRELESS MOBILE ADAPTER WU-1A
- 2 JOBU JR.3 DELUXE GIMBAL HEAD
- 2 JOBU DESIGN ALGONQUIN TRIPOD
- 2 BEAN BAGS
- Pelican case 1510
- Pelican 1630