When I started photography 15 years ago, I didn’t know so much about cameras, I was travelling by going only to National Parks to see the wildlife, I was filming so badly but I kept it simple.
After a while I thought, time for a RE-THINK and stop filming and dreaming to become a super famous wildlife documentary filmmaker no way I could have been any good!! I decided to combine the passion with photography and take pictures for sharing with the world but not only this, also for capturing the moments that mother nature was giving us, this is how Nature Captured was born. I did a lot research, which cameras brands are the best, which lenses and also the accessories, it was difficult to choose between the two best, Nikon and Canon. I found a lot of critiques, positives and negatives on the both brands which it made harder to choose but I had to make a choice, so I decided to choose Nikon and I haven’t regreted at all, but I am sure that Canon do the job very well too. So let’s list my gear, it will give you an idea.
- 1 NIKON D5
- 1 NIKON D500
- 1 NIKON D810
- 1 NIKON D7100
- AF-S NIKKOR 200-400MM F/4G ED VR II
- AF-S NIKKOR 80-400MM F/4.5-5.6 G ED VR
- AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-300MM F/3.5-5.6G ED VR
- AF-S NIKKOR 14-24MM F/2.8G ED (1.7X)
- 1 AF-S TELECONVERTER TC-14E III
- AF-S NIKKOR 70-200MM F/2.8G ED VR II
- AF-S NIKKOR 50MM F/1.8G
- AF-S DX NIKKOR 12-24MM f/4G IF-ED
- STEREO MICROPHONE ME-1
- WIRELESS MOBILE ADAPTER WU-1A
- 1 JOBU JR.3 DELUXE GIMBAL HEAD
- 1 JOBU DESIGN ALGONQUIN TRIPOD
- 1 BEAN BAGS
- Pelican case 1510
- Pelican 1630
Housing for my underwater photography
If you do have any questions regarding my equipment , feel free to get in touch.